Students may log into the desktop computers in the library, using their Bay College Username and Password. The computers are connected with the campus network and have built-in cameras and microphones.
The library has:
- 10 Windows computer stations
- 2 Apple computer stations
- 2 Windows computer stations with large screens
- 1 Accessible computer station with color contrast keyboard and video magnifier
Students may print to the library's printer by selecting one of the following printers:
- FollowMeCannon: Log into the printer with your Student ID or your Username an Password to release your print job
- Library Copier - BW: Select for black and white print jobs
- Library Copier - Color: Select for color print jobs
For more information about using the campus computers and printers, please contact the IT Help Desk.