Instructors are welcome to bring students to library's computer lab. Please have students bring their Bay College Username and Password to log on. The computers are connected with the campus network and have built-in cameras and microphones.
The library has:
- 10 Windows computer stations
- 2 Apple computer stations
- 2 Windows computer stations with large screens
- 1 Accessible computer station with color contrast keyboard and video magnifier
To print, select one of the following printers:
- FollowMeCannon: Log into the printer with your Student ID or your Username an Password to release your print job
- Library Copier - BW: Select for black and white print jobs
- Library Copier - Color: Select for color print jobs
For more information about using the campus computers and printers, please contact the IT Help Desk.