Your Bay College Staff ID is your library card; please bring it to check out materials from the library.
When you check out an item from the Bay College Library, you will get a printed or emailed receipt to help know when your item is due back to the library. You will also receive an email the day before your item is due to remind you to return or renew the items you have checked out.
Done with your items from the Bay College Library? Please return them so others may use them, too.
On the Escanaba Campus, please bring laptops, hotspots, and equipment to the library's main desk. Books, movies, magazines, and music may be returned to any of the drop boxes. They are located:
- Inside the library
- Outside the library (left of the entrance)
- Outside of the Besse Theater (left of the entrance)
On the Iron Mountain Campus, please return laptops, hotspots, and technology equipment to the IT Help Desk. Books, movies, magazines, and music may be returned to the Student Success Center.
Please note, replacement costs will be assessed on items that are long overdue. These costs may impact your ability to borrow other library materials.
If your library materials are due soon and you need more time, you may renew the items to extend the due date.
Ways to renew library materials:
- On the Bay College Library website:
- Click on My Library Account
- Sign in to your your library account with your Bay College Username and Password
- Click on My Account
- Select "Checkouts"
- Select the items you want to renew and click Renew Items
- New due dates will show in the "Status" column.
- Call the library: 906-217-4055
- Email the library
- Stop by the Bay College Library on the Escanaba Campus or the Student Success Center on the Iron Mountain Campus.
Please note that Course Reserves or items requested by another library user may not be renewed.