West Campus Access
Students and staff on the Iron Mountain Campus may use all the online tools and check out materials from the Bay College Library.
Borrowing Library Materials
Find books, magazines, music, and movies on the library's Online Catalog. When you find an item you would like to browse through or check out, request it by following these steps:
- Click on the title to see the full description.
- Click on Place Hold.
- Sign in with your Bay College Username and Password.
- In the "Need" box at the bottom, type in West Campus.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email when library materials are ready for pickup at the Student Success Center on the West Campus.
Returning Library Materials
When you are finished using the library materials, please return them to the Student Success Center on the West Campus.
West Campus Library Cart
The West Campus has a cart of library books near the Student Success Center. Bay College students and staff are welcome to browse and check out any of the books on the cart. The selection available rotates monthly.
There are many ways the library can help get library materials and research strategies to your students. Please contact Mariel Carter, College Librarian, for special requests, including:
- Books in Bulk: Asking your students to research a topic and think it would help them to browse through a bunch of books? The library can send bags of books from the library to the West Campus for your students to browse and check out.
- Zoom or In-Person Library Instruction: If you would like your class to see a live demonstration of the library's catalog or databases, please ask about scheduling a library instruction session.
- Something else? Let's collaborate!
Please call the Bay College Library (906-217-4055) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.